Thursday, April 15, 2010

Looking for pictures

I will start my website implying the question of Wikipedia’s credibility. I will start with an unknown source, so the website will be black with a white door opening, in flash animation. This is the only place the reader can click, since it is the beginning of my website. After the door is open, the reader will be lead to a white page with a lot of heads of people with different ideas about Wikipedia’s credibility. By the end, the reader will be able to conclude about Wikipedia’s credibility by himself or herself. Right now, I am looking for pictures and figures in which I will be including in my website…

2 comments:

  1. I like the ideas you're thinking for your site layout. At least you have a very clear idea of what you want to do! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana ~

    This sounds great! You have really thought through the details. Your concept sounds like it meets the spirit of the assignment exactly.

    ~ Cathy

    ReplyDelete